Applicant will be declined if he or she:
r Is a registered Sex Offender.
r Has had a violent felony conviction within 7 years other than involuntary vehicular manslaughter (unintentional).
r Has had a felony conviction for armed robbery or burglary within 5 years of final disposition.
r Has had a felony drug related conviction within 3 years from the date of final disposition.
r Has any pending charges and/or arrest warrants issued for any of the above related crimes
Gross monthly income must be a minimum of 3.0 times the monthly rental amount or 2.5 times the monthly rental for applicants with a fixed income. Co-signers and/or additional deposits are not accepted as a substitute if resident does not meet the income criteria unless the applicant is a full time student that meets the following criteria.
Minimum Income Qualifications
- Students: 3.0 times the monthly rent or,
5.5 times monthly rent with parents income co-signing
- Senior Citizens/Disabled: 2.5 times rent
- Other: 3.0 times monthly rent
- Must have 1 year verifiable employment and/or verification of fulltime student status.
- New Employment offer letter or job relocation letter.
- No more than two (2) late payments with not more than one (1) of those due to NSF (non-sufficient funds check) in the last twelve (12) months.
- Minimum twelve (12) months of good rental history required.
- No reports of disturbances including but not limited to parties, reports of drug activity, conflict with others, etc.
- Evictions and/or Broken Leases refer to Second Chance Leasing outlined below.
- No repossessions in the last three (3) years.
- Unsatisfactory credit standard refer to Second Chance Leasing outlined below.
First Time Renter(s)
First time renter= Double Base Security Deposit requirement (Base deposit X 2)
Second Chance Leasing
If rental history does not meet the above stated criteria, resident will be subject to conditional approval Security Deposit requirements:
- Broken Leases = Base Security Deposit requirement + 1 month’s rent as additional Security Deposit requirement. Lease infraction must be at least 3 years old, with 1 year of established good rental history.
- Evictions = Base Security Deposit requirement + 1 month’s rent as additional Security Deposit requirement. Only 1 eviction acceptable. Lease infraction must be at least 3 years old, with 1 year of established good rental history.
- Credit less than standard= Double Base Security Deposit requirement (Base deposit X 2)
Form 206B 2/2/2017