Home Owner's Association Management
Homeowners' associations, or HOAs, are formal legal entities with formal bylaws created to maintain common areas; enforce deed restrictions, covenants and conditions; preserve home owner investments and provide combined services to its members. Most condominium, townhome developments and newly built single-family subdivisions have HOAs with over 50 million people living in an HOA community.
Membership is mandatory for all property owners within the development.
Members must pay a mandatory fee.
Homeowners associations have the authority to enact and enforce maintenance and design standards in addition to those established by City ordinances.
A governing board is established which may hire a property management company to handle maintenance and enforcement issues.
As a Property Manager for your HOA we provide the following services as directed by the governing board:
- Establish and collect maintenance fees needed to run neighborhood operations
- Maintain community landscaping
- Maintain recreational facilities
- Provide space for events or neighborhood functions.
- Work with law enforcement to provide patrol services
- Arrange for street maintenance
- Enforce deed restrictions including, but not limited to, exterior home maintenance, commercial use of properties, control of trash and blight, parking on street, landscaping approval or types of plants, garage door being open, fence restrictions, pool restrictions, erection of basketball hoops or tree houses, storage of boats and RVs, number of pets, age requirements of residents. There can be more.
- Annual meeting assistance, including set up, mailing of meeting notices and a quorum
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Providing professional consultation to the Board
- Assisting the Board in the resolution of member disputes
- Reviewing property conditions and enforcing governing documents
- Soliciting and negotiating service contracts
- Hiring, training, and supervising on-site personnel or subcontractors
- Establishing and maintaining a resale screening system
- Completing and processing resale certificates and providing assistance to owners and real estate agents working to sell homes within the association
- Comprehensive, accounting, billing and financial management services to help boost your bottom line